View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 05:35 AM   #36
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
sure, if you want to think of the US government as the primary producer of tech products in the world.

I get people use "inflation" as slang to describe things, but there are some stuff in the world that requires better terminology for accurate info.

I can type up a long, detailed explanation of why people are buying GPUs for 3-5x MSRP ("inflation", or better yet, personal greed + excessive demand + cryptocurrency pricing 5x in less than 12 months) but if you want to paint a broad brush then I won't contribute to this conversation.
I know about all these things, I wasn't really trying to dish out all the details of the current market for all the things I listed in my short, very incomplete list of things that were selling for immensely more money than they were even last year. Inflation is a contributing factor given the current state of the U.S. economy, that was my main point. Sorry I wasn't more specific, but this thread is about engines, so I wasn't trying to veer too far off topic.

Just snagged a good redtop block and head for $140. The deals are still out there if you search!

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote