View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 12:31 PM   #44
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanish1 View Post
I have to agree with the overwhelming majority here, those are quite sacrilegious.

and I find it funny how the vendor only quotes the one or two positive comments in the thread and acts like the 20+ other ones dont exist lawls
I find this all very entertaining. I'm not replying to the negative comments because what's the point? Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion and I'm just agreeing with the more sensible people in here. Besides, anyone that posts a comment, positive or negative, is just giving me a free bump, which I actually really appreciate. Sonic Motor does not manufacture these wheels, we sell them for VarrsToen. Don't shoot the messenger!

And for those complaining about these wheels being knockoffs, we also carry any wheel available from Mackin Industries, SSR, Enkei, Work, etc. So if any of you want some real Work wheels, feel free to PM me for pricing.