View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 08:40 AM   #13
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by biasword View Post
man this is why i only touch 1 system at a time. its like, all i did was rotate my tires, why wont the motor turnover lol
Oh those are the best.

While I was cleaning my interior last week the radio suddenly stopped working.
Took me a while but I finally found out the external fuse included with the radio had chosen that exact instant to rust enough to break contact. Like it literally rusted enough while I was in the car cleaning the carpet or whatever.

Or the time I rebuild the transmission and hear a whine at 30mph. What is that noise? I replaced the brakes, calipers, rotors, lines, wheel bearings, TC rods, inspect tailshaft bushing, I was ready to replace axles, driveshaft joints and rebuild the differential and even rip apart the transmission when I realized it was just the front tires got old and noisy. Oh well at least now I have new 30mm brakes and rotors. lol

I forgot the better examples (repressed memories)

Sometimes things just happen while we do something else
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote