View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 11:54 AM   #79
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
I Gathered most of my Z brake swap parts and noticed how slim the market was for rotors that were drilled for 4 & 5 lug wheels.

Put a lot of thought into just going 5 lug and went down a rabbit hole of various options.

I really wanted to change the wheels but I wanted to find something special that was rarely seen on an s chassis, I remembered how much I loved kids heart when I first got into s13’s and remembered they once made wheels. I hit up a couple of local distributors but came up with no luck until I got a text that a private seller was willing to let his go BNIB. So long story short I bought them and embarked on another headache to convert my car over to 5 lug

I have 5 lug hubs on the way now I just need to get rotors and wrap the wheels in some new rubber.

I was kind of amazed that my old 4 Lug VS-XX sold in a matter of 40min after posting