Thread: STL Riots
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 08:31 AM   #118
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
I find it interesting how anyone can justify how many times Brown got shot. I find it interesting that people call Brown a "thug" before calling the officer a murderer, since both sides technically don't know what happened. I find it interesting that the cops are pointing loaded guns at protesters whilst calling protesters animals. I find it interesting that there was no dispatched reportings calling for medical attention for Brown, instead just crowd control. I find it interesting that a lieutenant of police in St. Louis is a racist, but most of all I find it interesting that all of this started of from "j" walking. Since the officer knew nothing about Brown being a suspect in a robbery. Why did the officer try to grab Brown, What was his crime? Why shot so many times?

When the people of power are racist, it then becomes easy to see why this happened, and why people are outraged.

When your police lieutenant is caught targeting blacks specifically. That is a major problem. Imagine if your towns police department sets out to target your entire race. Admittedly "racial profiling". This is so wrong. And for many of the opposite race, is something you would never understand.

St. Louis County police Lt. Patrick “Rick” Hayes was fired Monday after a nearly six-month internal investigation into whether he ordered officers to target black people in and around retail centers in south St. Louis County.
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...48c777b37.html

I'm sick of racist I hate them. No one should be treated unfairly and looking at the facts I do believe there was a severe injustice done to Michael Brown that I hope gets dealt with to the fullest extent.

It also sucks to read some of the comments on here, to discover that some of the views are racially motivated by clear biases and superiority.

FUCK RACIST, I love everyone no matter the skin color. If your an asshole you are by person not by race. I guess I have to thank my parents for raising me bias free and my environment for allowing me to see and experience all the good and bad in every type of people.

Last edited by LEG1T; 08-26-2014 at 10:02 AM..
LEG1T is offline   Reply With Quote