View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 02:36 AM   #25
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
wow haven't updated in forever.

fuel pump died and when i pulled it i found a bunch of debris in the tank, so i pulled it for cleaning and decided to do subframe risers at the same time

after driving around a bit and adjusting the rear height/camber to fit the vishunu's after doing the risers i found they were rubbing both the fender lip and wheel well... beat the well and tried to pull the fender a little more, but it didn't do anything, so i just left it haha

started mocking up the diffuser

i was driving to work one morning and about three blocks from my house i went around a turn and suddenly it sounded like there was a harley driving right next to me, but there was nothing. thought my exhaust might have partially come undone or cracked my header at the flange. popped the hood and found the o2 sensor decided it needed to take a brake hahaha

drove up to oregon for a drift even (about 6 hours each way) in awesome 100 degree heat. car managed to do just fine, but rotaries aren't such a fan of heat haha

car ran perfect all weekend, but i was sick as a dog the entire time and didn't even drive the second day, just went straight home in the morning. (pulled the hood off as a precaution)

^that event plus 3 months of daily driving had taken its tole on the aero.

i fixed the aero (sorry, forgot pics) and went to another event a week later and this happened
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTsuBnbEHIM

pulled/hammered it as good as i could at the track, kept on drifting, and drove it home

Last edited by deolio; 07-06-2017 at 05:41 PM..
deolio is offline   Reply With Quote