View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 02:54 AM   #26
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
went back to fixing the bumper again haha

some more hammering, a new fender, and new headlight assembly and it was almost good as new

did pbm offset rack bushings real quick

painted repaired/new parts

trailered the car to an event for the first time ever and of corse my friend who was street driving his car, broke it. so instead of pushing the car too hard in the 106 degree weather and with my axles on the way out i decided to jump in the grip group and see what the car could do. actually had a pretty fun time. i'd like to do more grip driving some day... only got one lap on video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ezRuVC_A7g

Final Bout was approaching and the goodies started pouring in. picked up origin canards, "dmax" hood, and kouki wing.

the kouki wing had been chopped to fit a vert fc so i had to do some work to get it to fit right on the coupe trunk

shaved the trunk because ricer

had to repaint the front bumper, hood, and fender because they didn't quite match and then taaaadaaaaaaa! it was ready for final bout.

13 wheels in and s13 coupe nbd

we unloaded at the track and then drove 5 hours down to chicago for the night lol

filled leigh's driveway/yard and slept on his garage floor hahaha

used the car as tire transport at the track

and then DROVE

did my fair share of lawn mowing. (sorry pat!)

only ended up snapping one canard in half and that was it. all the other guys broke a lot more shit. it was an excellent trip

video of our adventure

Last edited by deolio; 07-06-2017 at 05:58 PM..
deolio is offline   Reply With Quote