View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 03:27 AM   #28
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
had to get door bars for the last round of the series

figured i might as well have my fab guy make a bash bar too while the car was at his house

fixed the front bumper again

won the 3rd round of the drift series and earned me a lil gt28 as inspiration to do something to the motor

traded/sold the vishunu's and model 5's and picked up some nt-r's

i like the vibe mannnn

drift series ended and hover car mode was engaged

many projects

finally did something with the motor haha

drove up to oregon to pick up new aero from gtr garage

i'll try not to hit anyone now that i have real shit

finally found a good deal on an sr. same price as local importers were asking for stock redtops, but this came with a ton of goodies. basically ready to be put in and get beat on.

came with tomei exhaust manifold and rocker stoppers, metal headgasket, arp head studs, moroso baffled oil pan, isis downpipe, oil cooler lines (i already have a cooler), wiring specialty harness for s14, t28, bunch of aem gauges and wideband and boost controller, apexi power fc d-jetro, and it's been tuned by works, putting out 237hp 233tq at 10psi. should be fun!

random accessories...

so ya, my front end was all fucked up. all the hammering and pulling in the world wouldn't get it straight sooooooo tube front time came

but it actually came out super rad. very happy with it so i guess it isn't so bad

Last edited by deolio; 07-06-2017 at 06:20 PM..
deolio is offline   Reply With Quote