View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 03:21 PM   #23869
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostlive17 View Post
AKA and Thursday you guys made good points, i think i will consider going that route then, for the turbo manifold should i look into getting the isr bottom mount or find a tomei mani, i looked at tomei website and it says its discontinued and preparing for "phase2" but i have no clue when that'll be, for the turbo im considering the gbc22-350, another question i have is if im running 8-12lbs of boost with stock internals will i be okay with a safc, a enthalpy tune, or get myself a standalone such as mspnp

ps; ill be running 550 injectors with a z32 maf
ISR manifold is fine. Just be aware that it will put the turbo 2 or so inches higher than where it would sit on an SR, so you need to do some fun stuff if using off the shelf SR downpipe pieces. I used 3 generic 2.75" ID 3-bolt flanges as spacers between the elbow and downpipe when I had a bottom mount KA-T w/ ISR manifold and SR downpipe pieces.

Enthalpy tune at a minimum. People love to hate, but they are fine so long as every other system in your car is up to snuff (emphasis on fueling like I said. I've blown up a few KA's w/ Enthalpy tune because I kept original fuel pump wiring like a dumbass). MSPNP treats me well on my SR but it wouldn't be my first option, it just came with my swap and a close friend is really talented with it. Nismotronic with speed density is probably your best sub-$1000 option. It looks like you're in Reading which is perfect. Hit up HDT automotive, Matt will set you straight as an arrow on a great setup, and he's super close to you. I also have a number of KA-T goodies I'd consider letting go and I'm not far from Reading. shoot me a PM if you'd like.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote