View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 06:41 AM   #453
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
Pblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro ViZIon View Post
Decriminalize it at least. I hate that you could lose a potential job because of a drug test that's positive of marijuana.
There are jobs that do not allow the use of tabacco(health care mostly), and some that do not allow various leagal perscription drugs.

If your premis for your argument is losing your job if caught with a substance in your system, that said job says you are not to have in your body.

Then I suggest you find a job that does not care if certain things are in your body.

For example I live in a state that allows anyone 21 or older to use pot. However my job does not allow it... I don’t smoke nor do I have any urge to. But if acceptance of my job is that I am not allowed said substance to be in my body. Than I should make whatever choice I deem neseccery and honor my agreement.

If you are pulled over and receive a dui. Many jobs can fire you.

It’s a condition of employment not a matter of being a criminal act.

But I don’t care one way or the other.

Do you suffer from vaginal dryness...
Pblesh85 is offline   Reply With Quote