View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 08:34 AM   #460
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Not to turn this into a 'weed' thread but I don't an immediate disclosure is I smoke weed at all. Never got into it. Not because I think it's stupid and people who smoke are shitbags but because I'm a pussy and coughing is unenjoyable for me and doing all sorts of weird glasswork with ice and shit doesn't appeal to me. I'm a simple kind of guy.

However, I've started cooking with it as an alternative. I did some online research and talked to a few friends and fusing it with a fatty oil-based product [butter works wonders] is simple work. My state has legal recreational use although having PTSD/TBI and a slew of other deployment-connected issues, I have a card [still irrelevant in my state]. I have obvious issues sleeping/staying asleep and due to a nice 7.62 round wound to my leg, I have some pain issues especially when overworking my leg. Once every couple of weeks, I spend around $100 at a dispensary and get what I need in flower form. I then decarboxylate it in a mason jar in the oven [odorless, idiot proof]. Once that's done, I pour the ground flower into butter, cook it for an hour at a low temperature [usually put the saucepan in the oven] and then pull it out and strain it. Once that's done, boom. I make a batch of regular ass peanut butter cookies substituting the butter with the now enfused butter and that's in. I usually do a batch that yields 24 cookies. This is a supply for 12-14 days depending how many I take and if the wife wants one to get fucked up and play Crash Bandicoot.

For those who need the pain relief and have legit issues, this is 100% what I recommend. I've taken meds, done the doctors visits and shit and nothing really helps. It will 100% fuck you up too if you use my little formula and strain choices but you're not a useless piece of shit. I sometimes make 2 batches - 1 for daytime use and 1 for bedtime. Difference is strains and such.

If anyone is further interested, maybe we can create our own LOUD NOISES thread because I assume it'll end up there. I've considered growing too to lower my costs further.

/end rant.
Yes lets discuss here.

I rarely smoke as well. Breathing in burning plant matter is just not my thing.

I've one something similar with a tinture. Got flower, decarbed it and let in sit in everclear for about a month.

I would serve via tablespoons. One is relaxing, two sends you to the moon. The strain I have access to is indica heavy so couch lock is a thing with too much.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote