View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 05:46 PM   #463
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Haven't you seen what marihuana does to the children, though?

Roy Blunt should definitely vote yes. Blunt's Blunts would be a perfect line of pre-rolls after legalization.

"Serious drug problems in Montana." Yeah, all four people there are probably addicted to oxy. Riding horses around in slow circles.

Manchin's just a human cow pie. Just 180lbs of shit that people are constantly having to step over.

"We have a substance abuse problem in this country." Yeah, no shit. It's because shit's fucked, yo, and all these tremendous douchebags cannot and will not make the tough choices because they're all working their damnedest to get reelected rather than building a better country.

Keep in mind that I think sin taxes are fucking stupid, too. Alcohol's a bigger problem than the devil's lettuce and yet its existence isn't heavily taxed. I wonder why that is; can't be because of campaign contributions and union support.

I keep thinking how awesome it would be if I woke up and read about a fleeting black hole opening up in DC at the coordinates 38.888001, -77.026564 and sucking everything in a one-mile radius into the ether.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote