View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 06:40 PM   #99
seesquared
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
seesquared is an unknown quantity at this point
I generally am not impressed with WaW. It has so many awesome things going for it that are killed with all the glitches.

I play hardcore search and destroy a lot. And I usually snipe at least to some extent. Im always being accused of camping because I snipe and Im sneaky. I dont generally like the whole sprint and assault on hardcore modes. I like sniping and being sneaky (because most people dont expect it) and so many people get pissed its funny. Im honeslty not even that good, but people always accuse me of cheating, lagging the connection, camping, whatever it may be. I consider myself to be a barely above average player. Sometimes I rape, sometimes I get my ass handed to me.

One thing I wish was better was the sniping overall. The ghillie suits are still pretty much pointless, they dont blend into anything. I also wish they would do away with the gamer tags over head the players on hardcore modes. You cant hide anywhere. I had a guy sitting right next to me one time and he never even knew i was there and he openly admitted the only way he saw me hiding(i was sniping) was he saw my gamertag above my name. screw that

as for zombies, the highest level I got to was 25. We had 4 people and our strategy was dont open the help door or upstairs untill the you couldnt hold it down anymore. I had a ray gun and a flame thrower, and 2 other dudes had ray guns, and the 4th guy had a browning and a back up MG42. Our strategy was after we got up stairs, we huddled into the back right corner, 2 standing up, 2 crouching, backs against the wall, and we were stright going to town. it was easy after that. we only had to fire in one direction, and then run out and grab a max ammo thing when it appeared. it actually started to get boring because it was the same thing over and over. In fact, the only reason we didnt make it past 25 is because my xbox froze up. I thought it was just me but the other guys said their xboxes froze up too. I dont know what happend but if no one gets a ray gun, start over hahaha

Already heard rumors of the next COD. Supposedly they are doing away with the older wars, and going to stay with a modern theme. COD4 was awesome for the most part, so if it gets better than that, I may never play another game, ever.

sorry for the long post.
Xbox gamertag = Crottsinabox
seesquared is offline   Reply With Quote