Old 09-08-2012, 01:50 PM   #142
blockedwizard
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
blockedwizard is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedone View Post
All true stuff
^^ couldnt have said it any better myself.

I think that the election will go to Obama for another 4 years for a couple of reasons.

1: Womens rights issue has been either skimmed over or bashed by the Republican party for how many months now? And all of a sudden they expect women to vote for them after basically telling them that they dont have the right to choose what they can and cannot not do with thier body

2: Veterans have been covered the entire DNC and they proven that they care about them, hell Obama lowered unemployment rates for veterans from 13.8 i think to around 8% though tax incentives for employers

3: They repbulican party had a chance before they picked Ryan up but now the party is truly as right wing conservative that they could be. Even other republicans are put off by how far to the right they are.

Either way its gonna be an interesting election, i'd rather have a president how "hasn't done anything" than one who will royaly fuck us over!!!!! Me and my girl friend are seriously considering moving to Canada if Romney wins, which sucks cause I love this country, and especially fishing for striped bass