View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 05:20 PM   #3
-oliveR

Trader Rating: (0)
-oliveR is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG BOOSTED View Post
I like that you stroked the motor. Does the power feel more responsive and is the lag not as strong?
Way more responsive than the original CA, has a lot more low end torque. The lag isn't bad at all, it's barely noticeable, boost comes on really quick and really hard too, bit hard to handle at times.

Bit of update on the car, I put on some pods and a type x wing that I'd been waiting to throw on for a while now. Finally had them painted during the week and came out looking like this -

I fitted up the wing quickly, came up looking pretty good. Not sure if Im a fan or not, might grow on me

Got back to a mates place and fitted up the pods. They look awesome

On monday I went drifting with some friends and had a blast, love driving so much

Then in my last session this happened..

Which resulted in this

So brand new freshly painted pods that I fitted on sunday were done. The other side is ok, but passenger side is completely destroyed. I've gotta go over the car before christmas, also need to save some money towards the next Winton Matsuri in february.

Also I finished my video recap from winton, check it out here if you want - Winton Matsuri 2012 - Oliver's CA Powered 180sx on Vimeo
-oliveR is offline   Reply With Quote