View Single Post
Old 06-16-2022, 03:46 AM   #122
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerealwars View Post
Damn dude, the quality of work and dedication is really amazing. Nice to see that there's a few cars around still really being cared for. Love seeing the mileage updates each year, that's something to be proud of. Getting me motivated to finish my 1UZ swap.

Thanks for the kind words man. I haven't done many miles so far this year (just over 2,000) as the price of gas is too expensive for a lot of the aimless driving I do just to put miles on the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
Steve, you have a nice car here. Perhaps, when my car is back on the road, I can make a day of it and come to an MA meet.
Thanks for the kind words man. I almost never go to meets, but i'd make an exception for that. Maybe even try to put together one of the CT 240 meets if you did.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote