View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 11:45 AM   #132
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Well, that wraps up the year. Its snowing and shitty weather in New England. Clocked about 6K miles on the 240 this year, which is less than ideal, but gas was too expensive to just aimlessly drive around like I normally do. And having 3 vehicles (up until recently, more on that later) gets expensive to fill up even if you don't drive them often.

I didn't do to much to the the car except gas an oil (which is a good thing!) but I did "rebuild" my cluster backround. The last one was literally made from a cutting board. Having better resources now, I contacted Precision Speed and had them make me a new backround out of ABS plastic. I had to do some final fitting, but all said and done, it sandwiches in between the cluster halves perfectly, and they're supposed to be listing these for sale sometime (if you want one, DM them on FB or IG) Everything was painted SEM trim black, and assembled.

I also contacted Precision Speed, and had them make me a billet throttle cable bracket, as the Xcessive one isn't very nice.

At some point in the season, I caved and finally made an IG ( _wildsteve ) and got sent a bunch of photos of the car i've never had before. Very thankful people like to capture it.

Also, I picked this up two weeks ago. My initial plan was to sell it because I hate silver, but I'll probably end up keeping it. Will be fun to drive and mod in a much more simple sense than my 240, but more fun to drive than my Corolla or my F150.

tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote