View Single Post
Old 12-17-2022, 05:10 AM   #135
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
So, the Z for me is going to be a simple set up, coils, wheels, adjustable arms to align it, intake, steering wheel, and thats basically it. I'd like something that retains AC, but is still fun to drive. I don't drive my 240 when its raining or 95+ degrees. I agree, the interior does feel very cheap, but I actually really like the way the car drives stock. And this will be a bit more fun to drive than my 2000 Corolla. I more or less only drive my truck when im doing dirtbike stuff.

Thanks for the kind words always!
It makes sense. I drive my truck 90% of the time. 1, it?s for what I do and I?m allowed to use it for a percentage of personal use. I work from home, so I don?t have to go anywhere these days. However, once the 240 is done, I?ll find and excuse to go somewhere in it.

Bet that gas mileage rocks in the Rolla though?