View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 07:47 PM   #1
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
6/14/2008, Celebration Station Greensboro NC

Greensboro/High point has to have some active members that are looking to get out and get up somewhere.
After a bit of discussion with people interested in making things happen in the area, even beyond the regular drift practices at Piedmont. My idea, as a means for getting people together and making something happen, hopefully on a regular basis.
I am going to carry this like this:
June 14, 2008, I am proposing that at 7pm, we meet at Celebration Station on Big Tree Way in Greensboro, link to said attraction for those who are not aware can be found right here:
http://www.celebrationstation.com/in...c9383ff0a033cc
Celebration Station closes at 11pm, giving us plenty of time to eat the food, ride the Go-Karts, play the video games, then get back to whatever it is that we might have done otherwise. Such a venue is actually perfect for the combination of the food and attractions, not to mention the location is PERFECT when looking for actual "things to do" for Greensboro and High Point, hell even Winston residents.
At this point, this thread is a feeler, with the amount of interest provided to provided to drive the "Official" status. I say that to say that if this one goes well, then we will do it again, if turnout is good this time, we will do it again, if it CONTINUES to be good, then we can make it a bi-weekly affair. I am saying that I would love to be able to link up with other owners in the area, more than the ones that I am personally acquainted with already. I am posting this very thread both on Carolina Nissans AND Zilvia as a means to get the word out... Again, for the things to actually do around here, or places that we can be without getting kicked out on the quickfast for loitering, this is the best place. I am fully open to input for other venues, but I FOR SURE want to make this happen on June 14th at Celebration station.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links