View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 01:10 PM   #12
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
^^^ I have been made aware of that like over the last few days, Randall... Some of the Carolina Nissans guys will be coming from there to this, as the plans do not include us meeting up there until 7pm. I will not be at Piedmont that morning though.
For those who don't know what me/my car look like, or the layout of the lot at Celebration Station, it goes like this:
As you enter the parking lot, make a left as soon as you humanly can, look left again to the back of the lot, and you will find me and this car:

I will be somewhere near it, I am rather hard to miss, at 5'8" and 250ish with long dreads and a beard.
Anyone who does not have it already and with a valid reason to need it, PM me for my number.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote