View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 07:43 AM   #5
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by srh666 View Post
Can a working sending unit from a 1996 function correctly in a 1995?
I used a 1998 fuel tank in my 96, connected the fuel level fine works to this day. I dont see why 95 wouldnt work with 96. I understand now your question is deeper than wiring as it involves resistance and the cluster though. I think mine changed a wire somewhere as well I now have 3 and one of the tank toppers had 4 but I've switched to an S15 tank topper which only has 3 and now I dont know which one has had what but... tank level works so

and by works of course I mean that I get 120 miles out of the first 1/4 tank, 65 miles out of the next quarter, 35 miles out of the third quarter
*shakes fist in futility muttering something about triangles don't belong in cars