Thread: NorCal BBQ/Meet
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 11:18 PM   #301
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

hey guys. just wanted to say the last meet was pretty great. i thought there were going to be more cars though but all were s13s except for the black one who showed up late. thanks georgia for everything. oh yea. i was the guy w/ the blue shirt who came w/ alfred cuz we got lost finding your house. i brought a 24cube of sierra mist, but no one drank it. i guess sprite remix stole everyone's thirst appetite. well. next time.

wassup flying chicken. i thought your name was albert. haha. you owe me a ride still. nice seeing some of you guys. i dont recognize anyone until they went to the forum to talk about the meet. man, ive seen that guy w/ the black sil80 from arizona for a while on the forums. i used to admire your sil80. glad i finally get to meet you. well yea.

heres some pics i took. kinda late but i was there at the meet taking pics all day.

240bbq

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links