Old 11-14-2015, 12:11 AM   #17
wolf904
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
wolf904 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
http://zilvia.net/f/search.php?searchid=15778777

Oh and mhubeny180sx's shitty FS thread with overpriced parts. Price poaching is cool in Canada.
I honestly have to blame the YAJ thread for that, on a forum as big as this. I'm sure it used to be a point in time, if you were doing proper shit to your car, you would get introduced to it through a message or something, or out of sheer interest, you'd find out. Now kids doing it for the wrong reasons are finding out. And it leads to shit like his forsale thread.

I wonder if any of those parts he bought off auctions even made their way to being bolted into his car. And I'm fairly sure everything he got was wayyyyy cheaper. He's always posting in the thread trying to show off his most recent win. It only disappoints me because kids like that might be keeping real enthusiasts from getting their hands on cool shit and using it, because mhubeny's top bid is 30 billion yen on a shift knob. Apologize for the rant but just felt like something had to be said about it the instant I saw his prices on his FS thread.
wolf904 is offline   Reply With Quote