Old 04-10-2012, 04:03 PM   #5
Prove It
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Prove It is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase Bays View Post
Hey guys this is Chase posting.

I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I promise you we are working day in and day out to get these things done faster. At this point its become a supply issue, where we can't get specific materials fast enough. We're told an ETA and we pass that to you. But it is just an ETA, an estimation. The 1JZ/2JZ harnesses have been a game of catch up since the day they released. We're selling so many of them, which is incredible. Not to mention the 20+ other engine harnesses we make.

I always hate seeing this stuff. I am so passionate about this brand and our products, and our industry. Me and my employees have put everything into this. There's a reason we're the only ones in the world doing what we do. Its tricky, its time consuming, and its art. We're always making changes and investing money to perfect this art.

To the OP, sorry you haven't received a call back. I'm not sure which order is yours because your name isn't attached but I'd like to make sure you're taken care of by the end of the day. So email or PM, or just post in here.

This week we've actually brought on a full time customer service rep. Not sales, not tech, but dedicated customer service. Customer service is hard, you think its easy to pick up the phone and call but when you have hundreds of customers everyday that becomes a big deal to handle. That's been our weak point for years. Our customer service is soon to be the best in the industry. Expect the changes in a couple weeks. Customer service is now one of our amazing detailed products.

Thanks, Chase.
That is what i wanted to hear. Like i said i am reasonable, BUT i rather you tell me that the harness could take any where from 3 weeks to 10 weeks rather than 3 to 5 weeks when it is still not done. I will live. I know you guys are working hard and busy with everyone wanting a harness after tax returns. I guess in conclusion sounds like you guys need to hire some more people, and looks that you are doing so but also find a better place to get supplies. Thanks for the response Chase.

Greg Jones

PS. Are you guys Auburn fans? If so that explains everything =p haha jk

Roll Tide
Prove It is offline   Reply With Quote