Thread: Chase Bays
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 02:07 PM   #11
Prove It
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Prove It is an unknown quantity at this point
HERE WE GO! Alright guys, i have been too nice and given them way to man chances but it is now time to get a real review out. As you guys saw Chase contacted me and told me that harness will be shipped out last monday. Not today. Last monday which was week 7 and it will be next day shipped. So wenesday comes around and no harness...i was already sketched beause i didnt get an email stating it was shipped. So i called and talk to them and i was told "oh yeah, we are just waiting on an ignitor plug". Sweet, i was told by Chase personally that it would be done and it was not. This called took place last thursday, and they told me that the ignitor plugs are coming in friday, aka the next day. Harness will be out monday. Pissed even more. Today is monday so i call to see if haness is shipped. Guess what? Yeahhhhhh effing harness still not done! To me this is out of this world, but it gets better! They are now telling me harness will be done possibly this friday or early next week. Sweet. Still no harness, still riding my bike around for the past 8 weeks because i was told 3 to 5 weeks and now im on 8 and im sure it wont be done by week 9. PLEASE guys do yourself a favor and DO NOT use chase bays. I talked to jeff over at jordan innovations and. I really wish i would have dealt with them, and still may if my harness is not here by next monday.

Ps. On there website harness turn around time still states 2 weeks or less, or if you need it sooner we can probably do it. Well guess what Chase, i need it sooner then 8 weeks. Thanks man. / rant
Prove It is offline   Reply With Quote