Thread: Chase Bays
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 03:24 PM   #18
TMY_DUB

Trader Rating: (0)
TMY_DUB is an unknown quantity at this point
Im in the same boat for my S14 1jz harness from them! They told me 4 weeks when I ordered. Also when I ordered I asked about using a 2jzgte jdm aristo ecu. They said sure no problem.

After 5 weeks I started calling asking on an estimated date. They said "next week" . Next week comes and goes. I call them again, they say "it will be done and in quality control for sure next week". That goes on for a couple more weeks.

Then last week they tell me that the harness is done for sure and its ready to ship! But they cant ship it till the following monday because they are busy going to import alliance. Im not happy about this but I figured its only 2 days since no one ships on Sundays.

Then I call on Monday and they said its still in quality control and they will ship it by Wednesday. wow!

Then I call them on Wednesday and they tell me the harness wont work with the aristo ecu I have because They can't wire it for that ecu.

WOW! Thanks a ton chasebays! You couldn't have told me that for the 5 weeks you told me it would "be done next week". And then they said it was done and ready to ship when it wasn't?

Then another person in their tech department told me that I ordered it for a 1jz ecu. I went back to double check and I didn,t. In fact I called them and talked to them in person to make sure they could make it work with that ecu and they said they could no problem.

Come on! Im not ordering from them again if they don't help me change my mind about when they say they'll deliver on something!
TMY_DUB is offline   Reply With Quote