View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 12:07 AM   #11
silviatunersr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
silviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud of
I dont know if this is true or not but I went to the nissan dealership in asheboro NC and ask if they had any info on the GT-R and as soon as I asked that the guy in parts face lit up like a little kid at a fair. He slung the computer moniter around and showed me a butt load of pics but I dont know if that was nissan stuff of spy shots he got off the net but the one thing he said that stood out to me was that there was only gonna be 1250 give or take for sale on the u.s market and there is something like 1500 nissan dealerships in the u.s. But like I said thats just what he said and I dont have any hard proof that what he said was real. Oh and he said the price would be around 75k depending on the model and a fully loaded top of the line would be in the low 80's???