View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 06:52 AM   #39
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I’ve had to make some trips to Home Depot and people are doing an ok job. Haven’t seen anything blatantly. I have noticed parents WITH their kids at the grocery store. I guess if you can’t leave them home alone that’s one thing, but I saw a mom with her daughter who was probably 15-16. Stay tf home.

We have one side of Milwaukee that is not taking this seriously. Pretty fucked up looking at the map.

I am glad they are changing unemployment so that I can file as a freelancer. Basically planning on paying off debts with every penny I get (we don’t qualify for the other part of the stimulus). Hoping on the other end of this thing to be in really nice shape.

Interested in how the real estate market looks afterwards.