View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 10:47 AM   #33
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
I started doing automotive wiring. Been doing it for years for my own projects, helping out friends do installs on stuff, etc etc. COVID really gave me the free time I needed while teleworking. Started making adapter harnesses and that's really taken off to the point where I've been able to float the expenses of R&D on products, materials, build methods for my own learning, build a drift car, and stash a little money away for the next stage. I'm finally making headway towards that doing chassis harnesses now with 3 already done this year, 1 working, and 2 jobs waiting.

I really do enjoy it and have always wanted to move towards making it my full time endeavor. Been a hard proposition to sell to myself but a few things will fall in to place to change that in the next couple months.