View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 12:58 AM   #37
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DDonovan is an unknown quantity at this point
July 22nd Update:

I have heard from most of you but there are still a few that I have been unable to reach. Please fire me and email or a PM confirming your spot. Also it is time to purchase your tickets, please contact me to arrange payment.

I have now confirmed all Checkpoints:

1) Victoria Honda
2) Discovery Honda (Duncan BC)
3) Nanaimo Honda
4) Tigh-Na-Mara resort and spa (Parksville BC)
5) Arrowsmith Golf and Country Club (Qualicum Beach, BC)
6) Island Honda (Comox)
7) Mt Washington Resort.

I believe that there will be a BBQ and sales event at the Discovery Honda location as well as the Island Honda location, so I hope your all going to be hungry. BBQ I think is free for participants and any money raised will be donated to the charity (Easter Seals Camp Shawnigan).

The Honda Way in Abbotsford has finally reviled what they will be donating to our event.
"What we are able to provide are the following: 5 Stay and Play Hotel Packages for 1 week. Resorts available in Mexico, Central America, South America, Canada, USA and Caribbean. This is hotel only. Customer is responsible for the taxes. "

While this is hotel only it is still an incredible deal. The only thing that the Honda Way asks is everyone that is attending the Poker Run, go to the Honda Way's Facebook page and "like" the page located here:

http://www.facebook....Way/37591138258

To be eligible to win a prize you will be required to "like" the Honda Way page.

Please pick up your tickets as soon as possible as it is time to commit to the event so I can get a final counts. [B]Payments must be in by August 10th.

Last edited by DDonovan; 08-06-2011 at 12:12 AM..
DDonovan is offline   Reply With Quote