View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 11:01 AM   #15
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
i saw the comments on your blog where people were doubting the relay harness would work, but being that i had first hand experience (beit on a 240) i knew that if the issue was the same, then the solution would work. glad to hear its working (so far).

some information is important to share, other information i like to keep to myself. ive met a lot of great people in the car community, but there are a good amount of anti-social assholes as well. ive always felt it was best to associate with the good and block out the bad, but the only way to do that is to share that information selectively.

the sillbeer blog is insanely good, right-click save good. sure, he doesnt post anymore but the information is very valuable and his build is top notch.

curious, what brings you to zilvia being that you own a mazda? you pickup a nissan or thinking about it?
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote