View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 02:52 PM   #37
J3123MY
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
J3123MY is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
Lol fyneyoungstunna has spoken. Tell me more about you being in a situation like that please. I have personal friends in corrections, I hear what they go through, hell we've even had a CO post in this thread. Nowadays it's cool to hate on cops and say fuck the police, but boy do you go running to them when the shit hits the fan.
I feel sorry for your so called "friends" . Talk about pigs on the bottom of the ladder. LOL. They must hate their lives.

LOL. I do not hate on cops because its cool... I hate them because I have seen what they can do to someone throughout history. Sure there are your good cops, but they are few and in between.

I have never called the police, and I will never go running to them. I can take care of myself and I do not have to pay tax money for someone to "protect" (opress) me.

Who can get here quicker when someone is robbing me. My glock 17 or some fat dirty pig eating donuts that doesn't give two shits about me and who definitely would not risk their life to protect mine?

I feel sorry for the people that do rely on the police and can not take care of themselves.

Do you know why people hate on cops? Because they are the organization that is responsible for the most pain and killings in society.

Remember the Red Guard.

Remember the Gestapo.

Remember the NKVD.

These are all your so called police.
J3123MY is offline   Reply With Quote