View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 11:02 PM   #128
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by slw240sx View Post
And Now he owns his own Nail Joint and makes $$$. its a hustle and I can't knock a man's hustle when it pays.

i have yet to get a decent picture of my car. Anyone have some 17's or 18's with decent offsets for sale?
Yeah, I have "hung out" with him a few times..I'm embarrassed I don't remember his name (Rick-95ZE is very bad with names) he knows me though.. He's a super nice guy,and has a good sense of humor. I remember even he laughed a little when he told me he did nails. He shrugged his shoulders, smiled and said " I'm Vietnamese, what?" LoL!! And YEAH, he also told me how much he made and I immediately went home to brush up on my Dremel tool skills. I can only imagine what he's making now Last time I saw him was three years ago at Scribble Jam, he had his white s13.5 and I had my black s13.5 LOL!!

Is he on Zilvia???

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote