View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 06:31 PM   #50
projectsupra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
projectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of light
Hooray for twins!
Thanks everyone, sometimes I forget how much work has gone into this car until I look back at this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrDarknes View Post
I like what you did with the headlights alot. That came out very nice. Very similar to the NA1 NSX except yours looks better.
Kinda what I was going for, as low profile as possible, no way to keep a 3 finger gap with a 3" projector lens though.
I've actually helped some friends with NSX headlight swaps long ago before retrofit kits were a thing, those assemblies are huge and super deep, but really nice.
My other option was to use my PIAA PRO 90's (similar NSX lights), I have a few sets but they require cutting the popup housing and light output isn't nearly as good as the Morimoto's.

And just so this post isn't without pics, threw in a USB 3.0 quick charger, first thing on the car that just dropped right in with no mods.

And something not 240 related, pulled the truck out a while back and grabbed some pics.

projectsupra is offline   Reply With Quote