View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 08:04 AM   #1158
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
If you're Californian and have a CCW permit first active in 2021 or earlier because you've been threatened in the past, keep your head on a swivel.

CA DOJ released your name, DOB, and address on file yesterday morning. It was available to anyone with an Internet connection.
take that, bad guys with unregistered firearms!!...
Seriously, only a retard would support the kind of "leadership" you guys got in cali, but only a special kind of retard would repeat the same process after escaping and moving to a free state...
Anyway, how about them ammo prices? Havent ordered any cans in a while. Havent walked into a sporting good stores lately either. Last time I checked the ammo at academy was at the beginning of the lockdowns and the shelves were empty, have things gone back to normal? I need to start frequenting the range again and I dont wanna dig into my stash