View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 06:56 PM   #92
white92_s13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
white92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nice
i have a few question just pertaining to basic angles and mods.

So I have a corolla and i have played with angle a little bit.

My first setup was some steering rack spacers, stock inners and megan outer. ran great got good angle. and to correct the roll center i used battle version NRCA.

so now i have a fresh chassis to play with.

I want to get MORE angle by modifying some stock knuckles.

MY idea.....?
take a stock knuckle off. take a pre measured chunck out. not much. and then heat it with a torch and weld it back together. shortening the knuckle with increase the leverage and gain more angle?

so with shortened knuckle length, megan tie rod ends, battle version roll center adjusters, t3 camber plates, and some battle version steering rack spacers, a fresh alignment i should have a good angle setup? in theory should be more then i had before with not having shorten'd knuckles.

i dont have to worry about the tie rod hitting the lower control, and i already have my roll center adjusted with the battle version nrca.
white92_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote