Thread: Baller Bolts
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 11:36 PM   #116
S14Driftr91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (26)
S14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to all
I got mine finally! It took a little over a month, a little longer than I planned on waiting for but hey, it's not that big of deal after all. After a few attempts of trying to get a hold of Ryan, he finally got back to me within a few days. Although he's difficult to get a hold of, all in all, he's a pretty good guy to do business with. I was patient and calm with him, and just simply asked what was the hold up and if they were even still in business... He told me that they were infact still in business and dealing with a heavy load of orders. He also didnt have much help as he had to let two of his full-time guys go.

You just have to keep a cool and text him. He may not answer you that day but he'll get back to you within a few days. Anyway I'm more than happy with my set! Burnt titanium is TITS against pearl white!!!