View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 01:52 PM   #126
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I have the one from the pic above
I DON'T have that particular Z though
I may have one spare

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post

How do y'all feel about the dudes going to stores and asking to open up boxes? Seems pretty lame to me. I've resorted to eBay.
I hate it. I work, i have maybe Fri after work or Sat after work to find anything. and its bare central by then by people who wait at doors right when they open to take everything.

its unfair advantage to those who collect for nastolgia sake. i collect mainly jdm cars, porsches and some exotics. anything american I collected for my pops and now im getting rid of cuz he doesnt care about em.

i typically collect 2 to keep. one kept in its package. one to open. my goal is to get my own place and line a wall, simple.

if i end up with more its because fam know my obsession and they will get me something that may interest me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benfica7 View Post
The day Japan Historics 2 was released, I went to Target and there were none on the pegs. I asked the kid working the toy department to scan the bar code on my phone for Car Culture, there was 1 in stock and came back from the back room with an unopened box of JH2. I bought the 2 sets in the box. Nothing wrong with asking for some assistance instead of opening stuff without permission.
this i have no issue with, your buying the whole box, handle and enjoy. its when they nit pit specific ones, mainly TH for value and cause issues with the store when they trash shit.

Quote:
I have yet to find a set of Cargo Carriers yet. I would only be interested in the Skyline Wagon anyway...
all ive seen are gulf trucks because theres 3 to the pack. im looking for one complete set as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I mean the guys that raid for Treasure Hunts. I think you're talking about asking if they have some in the back which is totally cool. A lot of IG dudes talk about how they ask to open boxes and then they take out all the Treasure Hunts so they can flip them. I've only ever found one at a CVS in a shitty spot because of this.
personal view, I think its garbage. especially when they own a business is to re trade and mark up these things up. Just be and adult and get em like a business should, stop screwing collecters that collect to collect. unfortunately its like this with any hobby dealing with collections.

it sucks now especially since they are bringing JP cars mainstream and frankly thats all i collect...

even still I dont take everything when I do see it, I dont see the point.

It sucks when you are limited on time is all.

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote