View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 04:18 PM   #54
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Hahahahaha 'assumptions'. Again, you don't know the word and the evidence to support my posts is all over this forum in your bullshit posts.

We all know how much a NEW Works9 goes for new but go find an original (or discontinued, that word you don't know) Dart Izumi exhaust that's freshly polished and has the welds repaired for my asking price.

You don't know the difference...or the similarities behind either of these pieces. You definitely don't know the significance because you're a piece of shit fuckboy.

Stick to bragging in the YAJ threads so the other dudes that just joined can ride your dick. I'm sure you're fucking loving the attention you little cunt. No one that matters in this community gives a shit about your parts hoarding and price gouging. They just don't hate you quite as much as I do.

My A-Spec blast pipes cost $100 BNIB and they look better. Just saying. No one will ride my dick though because A-Spec.