Thread: 450sx part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 03:28 PM   #95
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
gsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond repute
Todays progress. Got my alternator and power steering pump mounted. Im not cutting any more holes in my car so i made my own brackets to make everything clear. For the alternator , this time i used the VH's alt, with a hacked SR20 lower bracket, still have to make the top bracket though. For the power steering pump i got a smaller one from the junkyard and made my own bracket as well thru a combination of hacking apart the VH bracket, and some scrap peices i had laying around.

The alternator belt isnt here yet as the size i needed was a special order but the ps one is fine and tensioned. Once its all together everything will be cleaned and powder coated.

Pics