View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 09:53 PM   #40
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Eighty SE-K
your a funny guy.... you dont even know me....... i work on track cars and street cars alike. our shop is campaigning a time attack evo X in real time attack this year and we have SEVERAL customers with track cars that i work on. from Lotus cup cars, porsche cup cars, r35 GTR's, EVO X, ferrari's and lambos alike.... we work on a wide array of things but our specialty is R35 GTR...... keep thinking you know everything. My current s13 only has 300hp/336tq (stock turbo s14 sr20). so i dunno where your getting 700hp s13 from.... if you think he put 100k into an s13 your really not the brightest bulb on the tree. Some people are so far behind in the race they actually think they are winning.

Last edited by Sil-Eighty SE-K; 03-23-2012 at 06:28 AM..
Sil-Eighty SE-K is offline   Reply With Quote