View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 01:29 AM   #44
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyIvan View Post
Lol... Fight fight fight fight fight... It's like we're back in middle school again...
No fight dude, this is why I don't subscribe to anyones threads anymore everytime I get notification emails I am like "FUCK YEAH LETS SEE WHATS NEXT" and bam it's some pissing contest between a couple of fucking armchair mechanics about what they learned on the internet.

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

Unless the OP of a thread is asking for help or opinions then provide your feedback and peace the fuck out, you want to talk about the dynamics about the rb26 like it's legacy is that of arton senna's and you've been alongside it the whole time.

NOBODY CARES.

Now back to this awesome thread.

And OP you're a godamned idiot for taking the money for the s15, but money is evil so I don't blame you.