View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 07:12 PM   #73
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTomCatt View Post
Im gonna be really honest guys, and a lot of you aren't going to like what Im gonna say, but I've finally really came to the conclusion that I'M just going to SR/5 speed swap the car. A decent set of period correct wheels, coilovers, and brake upgrade. Don't worry, It's going to stay a two-tone. I'd never ruin that aspect of the car. Everything is going to be done correctly and it isn't going to be half assed. Hopefully some of you can forgive me and tolerate what I have planned for the car.
Dude if this is your plan then don't listen to anyone else. You're already solid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
What should I do with my unicorn?

Obviously, hack it up 'cleanly', and swap a little turd of an unservicable orphaned overseas motor with 600cc less displacement

*edit* oh, you're just going to swap the little orphaned overseas turd with 400cc less displacement, I guess that's better....
What are you suggesting?