View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 04:45 PM   #87
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by d9m13n View Post
On a side note, experiencing the Japanese market firsthand how high do you think prices for truly exceptional s13s will go? How active is the market in Japan for the insanely priced r34 nur spec/nsx type r/etc. and are they actually changing hands for anywhere near asking? Obviously I'm referencing crazy s chassis prices in proportion to these, not comparing them directly.
Prices for low mileage, VIN plate TypeX cars are easily over $10k. Higher mile ones won't go south of $8k unless they're beat to shit.

NSXs are slightly MORE over here and it's bumming me out because that was going to be my departure from S-Chassis cars for a bit.

R34s are selling for over $50k and people like CW_Unit are buying them and bringing them back to their country of residence.

The point to be made here is that the people (non-Japanese, mostly) are making the prices go up because, yes, they are selling at these prices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
I don't care what my s13 will be worth years from now, I'm just an enthusiast with a passion for these cars and these are my opinions.
This is exactly me lately. My '88 Q's is (obviously) non-turbo. It's 100% stock and kind of want to keep it that way and get a TypeX to mess around with.