View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 02:24 AM   #138
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
"There really isn't any perfectly legal way of getting HID into our cars (or significantly better lighting even), plain and simple."

I built this kit over 5 years ago, and yes its 100% DOT-compliant.
ClearCorners.Com [ nissan ]

"Your bullshit HID "In house conversion" costs more than most of the S13 owners paid for the car itself."

You dont need HID to have quality lighting. I already said it, a pair of Halogen Hella e-codes or Cibie e-codes are more than sufficient for a safe, reliable, quality setup. You can get them anywhere, not just my site. ANYWHERE.

As for my in-house conversion, if you cant afford it thats your problem, not mine. There are a lot of things I couldnt afford when I was fuckin 21. I didnt own Volk wheels when I was 21 because I couldnt afford them. I couldnt afford Martin Logan electrostatic speakers. I couldnt afford an SR20DET. I couldnt afford much of anything. What changed? I work harder and I get to play harder. Get a job, work hard and you too can earn money, save money, and spend accordingly. Keep running your mouth like an idiot and you dont get shit in life.

"Honestly, I don't see how you stay in business with your cocky ass attitude and overpriced bullshit that anyone with half a brain can build."

Its very simple, you underestimate society. See, there are smart people in this world that see through your bullshit. There are people who read your post and laugh because you're wrong and I'm right. The use search tools like google, find pics of your cardomain page: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/851830
They look at your car and say "wow, his car looks pretty ordinary. Not that there is anything wrong with ordinary, because theres not. But since we're on the topic of lighting, I dont see much other than shitty ebay tail lights on your POS S13.

Then they look at pics of my car from 5-6 years ago...

and when they see these old pics, they say "wow, this guys car looks good and those lights look bright! Wow!"

So, this isnt a pissing match by any means. This is just a simple online school session for you, to fuckin put-up or shut-up. Go build some fuckin products and offer something to the community, or close your mouth and respect people who've been doing good in the 240SX community for over 10 years.

Fuckin kids I tell ya...
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote