Old 06-20-2012, 08:14 AM   #2
MedHat240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
MedHat240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuneyoshi Takuwa View Post
Hello I am Japanese from Japan.
I'd like to let you know about Japanese drifters cars don't usually fix their cars after an accident and just leave them looking beat, but foreigners usually take care of their cars. recently the parts available for drifting cars has been going down in Japan, and these days there aren't many parts on the market for them to use. so please take care before choosing your car to check the market for available parts. because you guys take care of your cars unlike the Japanese drifters, I want to export the limited amount of parts to you.
Currently S(PS)13, 180SX, S14, S15, JZA80, JZX100, JZX90, R32, R33, R34 those transmissions, SR20DET engine, RB20, 25DET engine, RB26DETT engine, rear member of Silvia, Skyline, head lights of S13, S14, S15, R32,
engine wires with CPU... and so on. they are very few in Japan.
Also Used cars likes S13,S14, S15, R32.R33, AE86, JZA80, JZX100, C33,C34,C35, A31, FC3S... (all turbo and Manual transmission model) those nehicles few in Japan too.
So if you want to buy for those parts, Please let me know A.S.A.P
If you are looking for Japanese used cars, you can visit to as following page.

http://zilvia.net/f/shop-services/46...your-self.html

this is an Auto auction in all over the Japan website that you can visit to yourself.

Thank you.

What he is saying is very true, i was going to import a silvia from japan through a company and they looked for a solid 2 months (Thats when the next container they were shipping out left) But they came up empty they found one or two but they were just beat up and rusty. So take what this guy is saying in consideration.
MedHat240sx is offline   Reply With Quote