View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 08:45 AM   #15
koukizhang
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
koukizhang is on a distinguished road
Damn I didn't know zilvia was this hardcore lol

Thanks for everyone replying, again this is just an idea so it's good that people are giving their honest opinions about it before I actually try and start it. I've mentioned it to a few of my professors and I think they are really open minded and would get on board with a bit of convincing. As far as issues, I think the hardest will be funding because currently I am broke af and would need to do some hardcore fundraising to get this going. Also, when it comes to the technical things, like if we were to build a project car later down the road where everyone can learn first hand. Like, yeah I have a 240 and have done maintanence work to it, but it's not like I know how to weld a full race cage or swap an entire motor w/ wiring. Finding people to help us out with that would also be difficult. As far as interest, I think it would do fine as I've made many friends trough the past year that would definitley be down for the cause, and the people here don't seem like total cunts. I do consider the idea of just making a simple drifting club instead of formula drift, because I definatley don't have the money or skill to build a car of that caliber - for now. These comments are definatley helping, so if any one of you still has any thoughts to give, I'm all ears.