View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 10:34 AM   #32
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0100 View Post
I don't know man start from the top and read what I wrote and what you wrote. I didn't have an attitude, if anything I think you did. I didn't say overpriced for no reason. I said it because I ment it. You called me out by saying I was on drugs. So I wrote a reply proving that it is overpriced aka an evo IX can be built to outperform it for less money. Now the only way we can prove this is to have a 2 out of 3 battle like I suggested. It would have been fun not for money or anything. Just for fun. I didn't know you weren't actually buying a gt-r. Why didn't you post that after I asked if you wanted to do the 2 out of 3 battle?

What did I fail in researching? I wrote two things that the gt-r is overpriced and that a roller IX could be built for the same (less) and outperform the gt-r. Both are fact. Any new (econo or super) car is overpriced. The minute you roll it off the lot you loose thousands. That is why I never have and never will buy a new car. You get so much more for your money used and even more if you buy a roller and build. So how do we prove that fact that a roller IX can outperform a new gt-r? Going to have to wait till it comes out I guess, but trust me the gt-r will be 1 sec slower in the 1/4 and even further behind on the road course.

Again don't get me wrong I love this new gt-r just wish it wasn't so heavy. In 4-5 years I hope I find a roller.
1. You popped attitude from the get go. Read your own posts carefully. I made ovbservations about the car. Now when your losing the debate you resort to trying to play the old saw of accusing the opponent of the vary thing you yourself are doing.

2. There is no way you can compare a used10k glorified econobox coming from a company that builds crap and is in very bad financial trouble. To a 68k Super Car that smokes Super cars that cost 3-4 times its asking price.
If you had done your research or bothered to do it and quote you would already know the GTR bested the Porsche GT2 at the ring by a whole second around it. Thats no small feat and there is no way a piece of shit EVO IX is going to touch that. I don't think you did any research.

Your reply had no facts in it and did not prove anything except you had an opinion. If your reply had had actual facts backing up its claim people would not have ripped on you.
Saying you are on drugs is not calling you out. You were acting like you were on drugs so its just a stated opinion. If thats all it takes to call you out you have serious issues.

As far as your bet goes that was in your head not mine. I also replied that I was not interested in the bet as well read my replies again.

I may or may not buy a GTR when it comes out. Though I can gurantee due to the limited production run its not going to drop in value. Until Nissan starts mass producing it it just won't happen. Look no further than the NSX for a classic example it dropped in the first two years but then rocketed in value. Because Honda did not do high production run numbers on the car.
There are other cars in this catagory of not losing value as well and all are limited production vehicles.

You are entitled to your opinion as we all are. Though you don't go state your opinion as a fact with out using real facts to back it up and instead spit random numbers you came up with yourself. If you had said IMO everyone would have dismissed your comments as without knowledge but you tried to tell us all that you were right. You had the attitude not us.

All I did was call bullshit on your bullshit. Sorry, if you think thats attitude or it offends or calls you out.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html