View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 05:38 PM   #10
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakotan_Z View Post
yeah totally should have kept the fan clutch so that it could keep running hot, great idea bro
overheating was caused more than likely due to a clogged up radiator. These things are old and radiators act a lot like cooling system filters, a 70's radiator that has never been rodded out or even flushed will more than likely be half clogged, i know for sure mine was. And an electric fan will rarely be more efficient than mechanical/clutch fan, especially more than any ebay/vatozone special with no shroud and u will see very minimal power gains-if any-from swapping to an electric fan. Im not busting your balls here, just telling you what I know, I actually love the car, looks to be in really good shape.
Who welded the coilovers? Do you have any picture of that work? Im considering bc's now instead of the koni yellow/GC coils combo I was considering before, but I dont know, Im still a long way from that part on my build...
feito is offline   Reply With Quote