View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 01:43 AM   #28
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4le View Post
Yea, sorry. No support for the r33 for some reason....... Kinda skipped that one and I dont know why. You can run a maxima ecu like you mentioned or a z32 ecu. We can cut you a deal on a type 2 board if you go with a z32 ecu. We are figuring out the price and we are going to offer a "hook up" on the type 2 boards in the preme section soon to come.
Cool, I'll keep an eye out for that. I'd love to be one of the first with this setup in the states, and put it against other similar RB25 setups out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
i'd be more than willing to take someone for a ride in my car to see how it works...... hopefully someone out there can show me how to ride my motorcycle on the freeway
Haha, replied to your PM - I'm down to show you how to ride it on one wheel or two on the freeway

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote